Pages

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Tropical Escape


Summer is just around the corner. Raise your hand if you are in need of a vacation...(raises hand). I am so ready for a vacation! This outfit makes me feel like going away to a tropical paradise. I would love to sit by the beach and enjoy the cool breeze while watching the sunset and listening to the sound of the waves and birds...ahh...wouldn't it be nice? The gorgeous flowers in this skirt, the light and airy top with a beautiful crochet detail, the wild tiger print fedora, the crochet shoulder bag, and these super cute yellow/green mule sandals make for the perfect ensemble to wear to a fancy dinner by the beach. Don't forget some very cool mirrored sunnies to top off this look and of course protect your eyes from the sun. 

I can't get over how fast the time is passing. We don't have control of the time, but we can definitely control how we want to use and spend our time. So let's make good use of our time and enjoy every moment. Out with the old and in with the new. Goodbye May and hello June! There are so many exciting events coming up for me this month. One of them is one of my best friend's wedding. I am ecstatic and so happy that my dear friend will be tying the know and guess what? This will be a destination wedding... wait for it... by the BEACH! Stay tuned because I have so much I want to share with you on the blog such as: my travel experience, some DIY projects I am currently working on for the bridal shower, photos from the wedding, and so much more!  

Blouse: LOFT| Paradise Pencil Skirt: LOFT | Yellow Mule Sandals: LuLu*s |
Crochet Bag: Target (similar) | Mirrored Sunglasses: LOFT | Fedora: Vintage
I hope you enjoyed this outfit post and that you too are able to enjoy some sunny days by the beach either close to home, or far away. Remember that every second counts. Think about how you can make good use of your time and be sure to take some time to relax and enjoy life.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I'll see you on the next style post!





No comments:

Post a Comment