Pages

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Florals for Mother's Day



Hola, hola! Happy Cinco de Mayo! Wow…I can’t believe it’s May already! It feels so good to be back here again. I had to take a mini break from blogging last week. First I had the flu, then bad allergies. It was a rough week, but I got through it and I am so glad to be back into the swing of things.

Today I am sharing with you an outfit idea for the upcoming holiday. I don’t know about you, but I love celebrating Mother’s Day. I always say that every day is Mother’s Day, but it’s nice to have a day dedicated to these special women in our lives who gave birth to us and raised us. It’s a special day to pamper them, give them a break from their daily duties, and let them know just how special they are.

Spring is finally here and flowers are starting to bloom here in New Jersey. So what better way to celebrate this lovely holiday than with a floral print dress?  This dress is from the Eva Mendez collection in New York & Company. I used to not shop at NY&CO until they launched the Eva Mendez collection. Her clothes are very sophisticated and feminine, which I love. This particular dress is one of my favorite pieces from her Spring 2015 collection. The colors on this dress and the floral print give it that sweet, tender, and feminine touch. I tried to keep this look very simple with almost everything white. I added a few pops of colors, which can be seen on my lips and the mint cross body bag that I used as a clutch. White pumps and a sparkly statement necklace complete this very pretty and feminine look.





Riviera Dress: Eva Mendez Collection at NY&CO | White Pumps: Michael Antonio (similar here)
 Statement Necklace: Target  
similar | Mint Cross Body Bag: Forever 21 (similar)


I hope you enjoyed this Mother’s Day inspired look. Thank you for stopping by my blog. Come again for more outfit ideas, DIY projects, home décor, and so much more. Have a lovely day beauties!



No comments:

Post a Comment