Pages

Monday, July 21, 2014

Royal Rose

Blouse, Pants, and Shoes: Forever 21 (similar hereand here) | Earrings (gift)| Cocktail Ring: Charming Charlie's 


Floral print and bright colors during the warmer seasons are always a must-have for me. The royal blue roses against the pale pink background on this blouse are quite a regal and feminine combination. Wouldn't you agree? When I came across this royal blue, rose printed blouse I just couldn't pass it up. I was excited to style an outfit that portrayed both the sophisticated, yet playfulness of the blouse.

For this look, I chose to keep it plain and simple with the exception of the blouse and the shoes. I wanted the blouse to be the main focal point, and the shoes to be the extra pop of color that ties in with the vibrant blue color on the blouse. The light pink pants keep this outfit pretty neutral and allow for the blouse as well as the shoes to stand out beautifully on their own, without taking away from each other. The pants help create a balance, and not to mention, they match perfectly with the background color of the blouse. Lucky for me, I already had the blue pumps, which also match perfectly with the roses on the blouse. These pumps are playful, and sophisticated, so I thought they would be a great addition to to help complete this look. For the accessories, I chose to go with sparkly light pink rhinestone stud earrings, and a large blue stone cocktail ring. I also thought that wearing my hair up in a bun was a great way to add to this sophisticated look.

This is a great outfit to wear to church or even to work, so long as the environment in which you work, or the type of church you belong to is not strictly traditional with their dress code.

I hope this post brightened your day and inspired you to add color or maybe a bold print to your work wardrobe. Thanks again for stopping by my blog. See you on the next style post!


No comments:

Post a Comment