Pages

Friday, July 4, 2014

Fourth of July Series: Nautical Elegance

Blazer: Jones New York (Buy it here)| Basic White Tank Top and Pants: Forever 21 (similar heresimilar here)|
Shoes: Michael Antonio (Buy it here)| Necklace/Earrings/Ring/Bracelet: Forever 21 (similar hereherehereand here|
Gold Chain Belt: Vintage (similar hereand here)| Handbag: TJ Maxx (similar here)


I can't seem to get away from the nautical look. When I said it's one of my favorite summer styles, I meant it. It reminds me so much of the beach, sand, and sun, which are some of the things I love so much about the Summer.

Last, but not least, I present to you the third look of my fourth of July style series. I decided to give the nautical look a touch of elegance by wearing all white with gold details. I added a light blue blazer that has a subtle pinstripe pattern, navy blue trim and reversible cuff, and my favorite part, the gold embossed buttons, which are all classic details of the nautical style. To give this look and extra pop of color I put on red lipstick and painted my nails red. The color red gives this look a little more life and ties in all of the patriotic colors that are popular during the fourth of July. This outfit is perfect to wear to a party on a boat or a party by the beach. I also think that this outfit  would be great for a day when you want to dress up for work during the Summer. Not everyone would dare to wear this to work, but for those who do, know that you are bound to make a statement of elegance.

I hope you enjoyed these nautical inspired outfits. Thank you for stopping by my blog and stay tuned for more Summer outfit ideas. Have a fun and safe 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment