Pages

Monday, July 14, 2014

Color & Print Fiesta

Top & Tribal Print Shorts (similar hereand here): Marshall's| Heels: Carlos Santana| Necklace: Forever 21|
Earrings and Ring: Charlotte Russe

There’s a party in my pants… a colorful and mixed print party that is. The fabric of these eye-catching little short shorts features multiple tribal patterns and an explosion of vibrant colors. What makes them even more interesting is that the design of the front of the pants is different from the back in the way they are designed as well as the patterns. The front is a little more conservative giving the appearance of a short skirt, while the back fits a little more tight and is more on the sexy side.  This multitude of colors and different patterns work well together and create what I call a print and color fiesta (party).  
To bring more excitement to the party, I decided to bring in more color and a little extra pattern to the rest of the outfit. I wore these pants with a bright pink loose-fitted blouse to give this sexy outfit a touch of class. I paired it up with my very colorful Roulette heels  by Carlos Santana. The colors and the tribal fabric on the heels work perfectly with these pants. When I put the two together I thought they were a match made in heaven.  Speaking of which, I fell in love with a 'message in a bottle' necklace with the word love cut out in gold. The necklace is a subtle detail that adds interest to the look without taking away from the outfit. To bring in a little bit more  excitement to the party (as if this combination is not exciting enough) I added some bright yellow earrings, gold bangles, and my colorful ring that also features the same colors seen on the rest of the outfit. All of these details complete the outfit and blend together beautifully. 
This outfit can be worn to any summer party, preferably outdoors. These exciting bright colors and the playful patterns are perfect for the summer and they are sure to bring life to any party.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Stay tuned for some more exciting Summer outfit ideas. See you on the next style post!


No comments:

Post a Comment