Pages

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Wildly Colorful

Dress: Sheinside | Shoes: Calvin Klein (similar here) | Leopard Print Clutch: H&M |
Earrings: H&M 

Summer is fast approaching. The warmer weather has me in the mood for something bright, colorful, and floral with a touch of wild. This pretty little dress was exactly what I needed to get me pumped up for the Summer. I fell in love with the beautiful floral details of this dress and the vibrant colors so full of life. They make feel like a flower garden. This dress makes me feel alive. I like that it hugs the body nicely, and the soft, stretchy material allows for room to move and breathe. It really is very comfortable. 

The wide array of colors to choose from this dress allows for so many different ways to style it. My goal was to achieve a pretty, sassy, yet classy look. I chose to wear the dress with mid-heel pointed toe pumps. I didn't think the look would be so much on the classy side if worn with ski high heels. The bright neon color of the heels also draws a lot of attention, so the lower heel allows for the shoes to stand out without being too exaggerated. I picked up the neon yellow/green and orange colors, which are seen in my shoes, makeup, and accessories. In the photos, the shoes look yellow, but they really are more of a neon green. Instead of bringing out more colors from this dress, I decided to get a little wild and do a little print mix. Floral and leopard print are such a great combination and not to mention, two of my favorite prints.  In the past, I never dared to put the two together, but I decided to take a walk on the wild side and I have to say...I am very pleased with the way they look together. 

I hope this look inspires you to be a little more daring when it comes to wearing bright colors and mixing prints. Thank you for reading! Stay tuned for more Spring and Summer outfit inspirations and remember to stay beautiful inside...and out.

Evelin 




No comments:

Post a Comment