Pages

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Peaches & Cream

 
Blouse: Forever 21 |  Pants: H&M (old) | Shoes: Steve Madden | Necklace: Windsor | Purse: Windsor

Happy Sunday beautiful! I know I am a little late with this post, but better late than never. I got pretty sick two days after my birthday. I'm still trying to get over a terrible cold, but I had to find some energy to share with you what I wore on my birthday.

Every year for my birthday I make it a point to wear something special. I strive to make every birthday fun and memorable and of course I can't forget to do it in style. This year my birthday was on a Monday, the most exciting day of the week! Okay maybe not... but I didn't let that stop me from getting all dressed up and feeling excited. Since I had to work on my birthday, I had to put together an outfit that represented my free-spirit, friendly, classy, and girly personality, but I had to keep in mind that this outfit needed to be appropriate for the office. I styled the outfit around this lovely blouse that I recently purchased from Forever 21. I fell in love with the loose-fitting, bohemian style of the blouse, which makes it very comfortable for work. The floral print gives it a subtle feminine look without it being too girly. I paired it up with white pants that have a tan tribal design sewn on the sides. Ballerina flats and a classy tan satchel were the perfect addition to bring out some of the tan on the blouse and the detail on the pants. I didn't think the look was complete without a statement necklace. This beautiful necklace gives this sweet and simple look a touch of glamour, it brings out the peach color on the blouse, and the teal stones add an extra bit of color and create a beautiful harmony. 

Thank you so much for reading. Have a beautiful day! 

By: Evelin L. Ureña

No comments:

Post a Comment