Pages

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Denim on Denim with a Pop of Pink


Pink Jacket: Charlotte Russe | Denim Bustier: Forever 21 (similar here) | High Waist Light Skinny Jeans: Kohesion (similar here) | Striped Heels: Forever 21 | Earrings: Sheinside (similar here)
Trends come and go, but there are certain pieces in our closet that remain popular throughout the year, forever, and always. Denim is a staple piece in pretty much everyone's closet. I don't know anyone who has never owned a pair of jeans or something denim. Needless to say, it is everyone's comfy, go-to clothing item. 

On a beautiful sunny day, a pair of light blue denim will go just right. For this post, I am pairing a light blue acid wash, denim bustier with high-waist light blue skinny jeans. I chose to go with high-waist jeans as opposed to lower rise because the bustier is already pretty short and sexy. The idea was to style a sexy outfit, while still keeping it classy. I wore a neon pink jacket over this sexy denim on denim pair. I recently purchased this jacket from Charlotte Russe. The moment I saw it, I fell in love and knew I had to have it. It is the perfect shade of pink, the linen fabric makes it light and airy, and the tab sleeves, which can be rolled are some of the great details of this lovely jacket. It is a must-have for the Spring. 

I added a little bit of print by wearing this outfit with my striped pumps. The print adds a little interest without taking away from the brightly colored pink jacket. I know you're probably wondering why in the world I'm wearing heels in a park by the water. Well, it was unplanned. I was already dressed up and was in the mood to go to the park to enjoy the sun and cool breeze. I took advantage of the scenery and decided to do the photo shoot there. 

Last, but not least, I topped off this look with some gorgeous jeweled earrings. They are a great statement piece and the blue and pink jewels help bring the whole look together. 

Hope you enjoyed this post. Thank you so much for reading. Come back soon and remember to stay beautiful inside...and out.

Evelin












No comments:

Post a Comment