Pages

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Femenine Chic

Dress: Sheinside | Yellow Pumps: Call it Spring | Shoulder Bag: Target

I think it's pretty obvious that I am in love with all things girly. I  can't help but to bring out a little of that girly personality in almost every outfit I wear. From the pastel colors, the pretty lace fabric on the bottom and cuffs on the sleeves, to the gorgeous embellished details on the sheer collar, this dress clearly represents that feminine style that I love so much. Something that attracted me to this dress is the mixing of prints, textiles, and textures, which are beautifully and subtly displayed.

All of the fabrics used in this dress are very thin and delicate; they give this dress that feminine look and feel. When I first received the dress, I was a little shocked that it didn't include a fabric or lining underneath the lace on the bottom of the dress. I didn't think too much of it and saw this as an opportunity to use my creativity and style it any way that I wanted. I didn't want to take away from all of the beautiful details of the dress, so for this post, I decided to keep this look simple by wearing it with a white cotton dress underneath. I wore it with pastel yellow pumps to bring out the pastel yellow on the printed part of the dress. I also added a little bit more texture with the distressed bronze colored shoulder bag with chain. The bronze over sized ring and the pink rhinestone stud earrings complete the look and make it extra girly, pretty, and bright.

Thank you for stopping by my blog! stay tuned for more, and remember to stay beautiful...inside and out.

Evelin 


No comments:

Post a Comment