Pages

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Carnival Colors


   
  
Printed Top: Love Culture | Neon Pants: Forever21 (similar) | Wedges: Love Culture|
Earrings: Love Culture | Bracelet, Rings, and Headband: Forever 21| Mirrored Sunglasses: NY&C

This past weekend I enjoyed a fun day at a local carnival with my family. One of my favorite things about the Spring and Summer is all of the great outdoor activities that come with these warmer seasons. Carnivals are one of my favorite. There are so many things to enjoy at the carnival. Some of the things I love about carnivals are the merry-go-round, the Ferris-wheel, cotton candy, funnel cake, candied apples, the bright colors, colorful lights, the fun music, and the beautiful sunset. This specific carnival also had a petting zoo, which made it even more exciting. We had so much fun petting and feeding the animals. All of these exciting activities made this such a fun and enjoyable experience.

I took advantage of the opportunity to style an outfit for the occasion; an outfit inspired by the fun colors we see at carnival. It's no secret that I am in love with bright colors, exotic prints, and gold. I wanted to have fun with this outfit and add those elements that I love so much, that represent fun and excitement. This carnival inspired outfit was styled around this colorful printed top. I love the colors and the beautiful print on this top. I could have worn this top with jeans or cream pants, but the whole point of this outfit was to make it fun. I decided to wear it with neon yellow/green pants to pick up the yellow/green color from the top and add more excitement. The cream colored wedges help to balance this outfit and tone it down a notch. Wedges are normally very comfortable to walk in, but I don't recommend walking on grass with them all day. There are too many bumps, which made it really unsafe and uncomfortable after a while. When wearing heels, it's always a good idea to carry a pair of flats. I changed into cream flip flops after realizing that the wedges were not the best choice to wear to the carnival. The flips flops made my day at the carnival go much more smoothly.

I hope you enjoyed this carnival inspired outfit. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope to see you again soon for my next outfit styling adventure. 

Peace, 

Evelin




No comments:

Post a Comment