Pages

Monday, April 20, 2015

High Contrast


Happy Monday my beautiful readers! Yes, it is Monday and it’s raining…A LOT here in New Jersey.  I don’t know about you, but I love rainy days. Not as much as I love sunny days, but I still appreciate the rain. They say “April showers bring May flowers” and who doesn’t love beautiful blooms in vibrant colors?

Speaking of vibrant colors, on this style post I am sharing with you an outfit that is sure to catch your attention.  I was really inspired by this wild and colorful leopard print button up shirt, so I decided to base the whole outfit around it. I fell in love with its contrasting colors and of course the leopard print. I thought it would be a good idea to play around with different hues to create this fun look in high contrast. I paired this top with skinny pants in a light aquamarine color. I matched these pretty aqua earrings with my pants, and royal blue pumps to match the royal blue on the shirt. The orange mirrored sunnies and the gold belt complete this super fun look. Notice how I didn't try to be too matchy matchy with the colors. I did that on purpose because I wanted this outfit to be playful and eye-catching.  This outfit is for that girl who doesn't mind standing out from the crowd. On a beautiful sunny day it’s perfectly fine to let you your hair down, be wild and a little loud.

 
Leopard Print Blouse: New Dress: Aqua-Mint Skinny Pants: H&M (similar) |
 Royal Blue Pumps: Poshmark (similar here and here) | Gold Belt: Vintage (similar)
Mirrored Sunglasses; Forever 21 (similar) | Earrings: Charming Charlie (similar here and here)

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I hope this look inspires you to take risks not only with your fashion style, but with anything in life. You never know what amazing things can happen when you take a chance.  Have an awesome day and see you on the next style post!

No comments:

Post a Comment