Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Lady in Pink


On a beautiful, sunny afternoon in the spring, it is natural for me to want to wear clothes that are truly reminiscent of this beautiful season.  Yes, I am guilty of wearing clothes that are specific for each season, but every now and then I will wear something from a different season like pastels in the winter, or fur in the fall, sparkles in the summer, or brown in the spring. You know, just to break away from the routine. The OCD, organization freak, perfectionist part of me sometimes gets to be a little too much and that’s when the whimsical, free-spirit, happy-go-lucky part of me comes into play. Sounds like I’m talking about two different people, or like I have multiple personalities (haahaa). I like to say I have a little bit of everything mixed together. I have sugar and spice and everything nice…ok that was corny, yet another one of my personality traits. Haa! I always strive to find a balance with anything I do. This allows me see things from a different perspective.

I styled an outfit that has more of a fall or wintery feel to it and added a pop of bright pink to add a touch of spring into the mix. In a place like New Jersey, where the weather is so unpredictable, it is necessary to have a mixture of clothes to fluctuate depending upon the weather. Who said you can’t still look fab on a dreary day? Oh and don’t be fooled by the bright shining sun, it was beautiful alright, but it was windy and cold. So, if you’re anything like me and you’re ready to start wearing spring clothes, but don’t feel so inspired because of the current weather conditions, don’t worry. Add a few layers to help keep you warm and add a pop of a bright color to cheer you up on those days when the weather is not so nice. This look that is fun, sweet, and very ladylike. This outfit is perfect to wear to a brunch with your girlfriends, an afternoon date, or wherever you r heart desires.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a beautiful day my lovely readers. Stay tuned for more and I’ll see you on the next style post!  

 
Pink Top & Skirt: Forever 21 (similar here and here) | Black Blazer: H&M |
Patterned Stockings & Floppy Hat: Forever 21| Black Ankle Boots: Mossimo (similar) |
Statement Necklace: Target (similar)


No comments:

Post a Comment