Pages

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

February Favorites



Hey there! Remember that blog post that I posted back in January about what I was currently loving? (here) Well, this one is very similar to that one. In this post I am sharing with you a few items I picked up in February. These are items that I fell in love with, have been using for the past few weeks, and highly recommend. So if you are interested in any of these goodies, sit back, relax, sip on some hot cocoa, and read on. I'm going to try to keep this post short and sweet kind of like the month of February (heehee), so let's get right to it.

First I want to focus on two items that I really couldn't get enough of in February; my 'Donut Ever Let Me Go' mug and that adorable Valentine's day card that I used in a DIY post last month of the girl holding the balloons (here). Both of those items are from Target. Every time I walk into that store I always find something that I can't seem to walk away from.What can I say...#targetdoesitagain.




"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their DREAMS."  - Eleanor Roosevelt

Whenever I go to TJ Maxx, Marshall's, or Homegoods, I always stop by their stationary section. It has become my go-to spot in the last few months. They just have the coolest stationary supplies. I found this cute little notebook with a quote an awesome quote and great daily reminder on the cover. This quote immediately spoke to me..."the future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams," Eleanor Roosevelt. Everyone loves a good quote! Right? I also like that the pages are in different colors. This idea of color coded pages is great for keeping your ideas organized and it allows this notebook to be used for writing about more than one topic. I also picked up the log color pencils from TJ Maxx. I didn't lie when I told you in my last post that I was obsessed with them. 

Another piece that spoke to me was the frame filled with positive quotes. Not only are those pretty colors perfect for my girly desk space, but these quotes are also great daily reminders for me.They add such a colorful and positive vibe to my work space. The strawberry frosted donut scented candle and the frame filled with quotes were also found at TJ Maxx find. Talk about #fabfound! 



Check out this adorable little calendar in pink and gold. I picked this one up from Marshall's in the middle of January. This one was too cute to pass up. It gives my desk such a girly and sophisticated touch. I love it! When I bought it, I knew that I wanted to have it in a stand,so I searched around for one until I found the perfect one. I found the stand about a week after I had purchased the calendar at a different Marshall's store. 

Frame w/ Quotes, Strawberry Frosted Donut Scented Candle, Notebook, Log Color Pencils: TJ Maxx |
 Mini Calendar & Gold Stand: Marshall's | Macarons Lip Balms: Forever 21

 I hope you enjoyed this post. If you have any questions about any of my February favorites, feel free to leave them in the comment section below. If you're really eyeing any of these items, I highly recommend checking out your local TJ Maxx, Marshall's or Homegoods stores ASAP because a lot of their stuff tends to go fast. Have a lovely day and I hope to see you on the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment