Pages

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Valentine's Day OOTD: Heart of Gold

Pink Sweater with Sequin Heart: H&M (similar) | Pink Anorak Jacket: New York & Company | Jeans: Zara | Black Ankle Boots with Gold Belt Detail: Mossimo (similar) | Leopard Print Handbag (similar here)


Hey loves! I hope you all had a happy Valentine's Day with your loved ones. I definitely had a great time. My V-day was very low key. I spent most of the day at home with my family relaxing. As you can see, we had a winter wonderland on Valentine's Day here in Jersey. The temperature has been dropping and is expected to continue to drop throughout the weekend and beginning of this coming week. Between the mini snow storm we had yesterday and the freezing cold temperature, I figured it would be best to stay home and enjoy a cup of one of my favorite winter drinks: hot cocoa and whipped cream, and some sweet treats like strawberry and chocolate frosted donuts with sprinkles, and chocolate cupcakes with strawberry frosting...YUM! Oh and I can't forget the chocolates.  Don't worry, we didn't eat all these sweets all at once, we ate them throughout the course of the day. I have a sweet tooth and I try not to over do it, but on a special holiday, it doesn't hurt to go a little crazy with the sweets...right?

I wanted to share with you the outfit I wore on Valentine's Day. I decided to wear something casual, yet dressy. I purchased this pretty pink sweater with a big ol' sparkly heart from H&M back in December. It's pink, and it has sequins, two things which I love!... so I had to get it. I can't help it, I'm a girly girl. I wore this sweater with my pretty pink jacket, some comfy/dressy ankle boots, a leopard print handbag for a little contrast, and a pair of jeans to give this look a more casual feel. A high ballerina bun and a pair of sparkly earrings complete this pretty in pink Valentine's day look.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope this look inspires you to bring out the girly girl that lives inside you. Be sure to look at the next post and enter my giveaway by following the prompt on the raffle copter at the end of the post. Have a lovely rest of the day and see you on the next style post! 


No comments:

Post a Comment