Pages

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Valentine's Day Look: Lovely Lady

Rose Gold Crop Top: Forever 21
Blush Midi Skirt: H&M
Leopard Print Jacket: H&M 
Blush & Rose Gold Heels: BCBG (similar)
Bronze Shoulder Bag: Target (similar)
Accessories: Forever 21

Valentine's day is just around the corner. Who is excited to celebrate love? I am! I have to admit that I am a huge fan of Valentine's day. This is probably because a.) I'm a female b.) I am a girly girl, c.) I am a sucker for all things pretty and sweet like chocolates, flowers, candy, glitter and hearts. Sadly, I have come across people who absolutely hate this holiday called Valentine's day. They think it's "too commercialized," "it's a made-up holiday to get you to spend more money," they say things like "love shouldn't be celebrated on one day, it should be every day"...blah blah blah and the list goes on. Some of this is true, but who cares?! If you don't like spending a lot of money, think of something special that you can make for your loved one(s), or come up with a creative way to make this day special. I always say that you don't have to spend any money to put a smile on someone's face. I do believe that love and friendship should be celebrated every day, but I don't see anything wrong with doing something a little extra special for a loved one, once a year. If you chose to be a rebel and go against this holiday, make someone's day special on a different day. I'm sure some of you who are against Valentine's day are ready to throw arrows an darts at me for defending this holiday, but that's okay. I will forever be a person who loves to celebrate love.

With that said, let's get right into this Valentine's day inspired look. I put together an outfit for the sophisticated and very lady-like girl or woman. This outfit is perfect to wear on a dinner date with your lovey or dinner with your girlfriends. What I love about this look is that you can wear this pretty much all year around, not just on Valentine's day. The blush color paired up with the rose gold blend together beautifully and give this look a delicate, lady-like feel. A touch of leopard print adds a little sass to this very chic and feminine look. A pair of gorgeous jeweled earrings and bracelet complete this look. You're all set to enjoy a romantic candlelight dinner.

So what are your plans for Valentine's day? Is this an outfit you would see yourself wearing? I hope you enjoyed this style post. Stay tuned for a special V-day post coming soon to the blog. This will be a DIY and my first ever giveaway on the blog. Stay tuned! You won't want to miss it. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment: