Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Flirty Fuchsia


Spring is finally here! Well...kinda. It may officially be Spring, but the weather here in Jersey is saying otherwise. It's still feels like winter. Can you believe it snowed on the first day of Spring? I think mother nature didn't get the memo. Between the cold temperatures, the snow, rain, and wind, I just can't deal. I'm ready for sunny days and warm weather. 

Despite the drastic weather changes, I am still trying to get in the spring spirit by adding fun colors and playful prints to my wardrobe while still staying warm and cozy. My inspiration for this outfit was this lovely taupe and fuchsia floral print coat. I’ve had this coat for about two years and every time I wear it I get so many compliments. It’s such a pretty statement coat. I paired it with a leopard print chiffon blouse to do a little print mix and a fuchsia pencil skirt. These two prints are so different that at first I thought it would be too much to put them together, but the combination of the leopard print and floral print just seemed to blend together so beautifully. I didn’t stop there. I decided to take it up notch and add two bold colors, royal blue and fuchsia, and black stockings with a subtle polka dot to keep this fun theme going. The fuchsia bowler hat and lipstick complete this super fun, flirty, and sophisticated look. This outfit is perfect to wear to a Broadway show or play, or fun night out with your girlfriends.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I hope this look inspires you to play around with different colors and prints. Stay tuned for more spring inspired outfit ideas. See you on the next style post! 


Fuchsia Floral Print Jacket: Merona (similar)| Leopard Print Blouse: Forever 21 (similar) |
Fuchsia Pencil Skirt: H&M (similar) | Royal Blue Pumps: Poshmark (similar) |
Polka Dot Stockings: (similar) | Fuchsia Bowler Hat: Forever 21 (similar)


No comments:

Post a Comment