Pages

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Bohemian Vibes

Tribal Print Maxi Set: Marshall's (similar skirt here) | Sandals: Qupid (similar here) |
Hair Accessory: Windsor (similar here)| Gold Bangles and Gold Hoops: Forever 21 


Maxi skirts and matching print on print sets have been two of this Summer's hottest trends. Of course I couldn't let the Summer pass me by without styling an outfit including these Summer must-have pieces. Maxi skirts are comfortable, light and airy, they look great on all different body shapes, and they create the illusion of long legs. No wonder these skirts a favorite during this time of year. When I saw this chic matching print on print set, I didn't think twice before purchasing it. I was drawn to the bold tribal print and the beautiful vibrant colors.

The bohemian look is one of my favorite looks. It represents my free-spirited, fun loving, artsy personality. This look gives me life. It makes me want to travel the world and dance to the beat of my heart.

I purchased this set in early June at Marshall's. I doubt that it's available anymore, but not to worry, this look can be recreated in a slightly different way. You can start by finding a maxi skirt with a similar print (refer to the link above) and pair it with a plain crop top that picks up one of the colors on the skirt. I chose to wear this outfit with one of my favorite high heel sandals, which happened to match perfectly with this outfit. These sandals add a little more dimension to this long skirt. Unfortunately, I don't think they are available either because I purchased these sandals last Summer (sorry ladies!), but I included a link to ones that are similar in color. I topped this look with gold accessories to give it a more glamorous and dressy feel. This outfit is perfect to wear to an outdoor party, a bon fire party, or music festival.

What do you think of the print on print trend or the bohemian look? Feel free to leave me your comments below. I hope this post inspires you to experiment with different styles, whether it's the maxi skirt, the print on print trend, or the bohemian look. Don't forget to stop back for more Summer style inspirations. See you on the next style post!


En Español

Las faldas estilo maxi y los conjuntos con estampados son dos de las tendencias mas populares de este Verano. Claro que no pude dejar que se me fuera el Verano sin crear un vestuario con estas piezas imprecindibles del Verano. Las faldas estilo maxi son comodas, ligera, se ven bien con todo tipos de cuerpo, y crean una ilusion de que tienes piernas largas. Cuando vi este elegante conjunto de estampado no pense dos veces antes de comprarlo. Me captivo el llamativo estampado tribal y sus bellos colores vibrantes.

El estilo bohemio es uno de mis favoritos. Este estilo representa mi libre, alegre, y artistica personalidad. El estilo bohemio me da vida. Me da deseos de viajar por todo el mundo y bailar al son de los latidos de mi corazon.

Compre este set al principio de Junio en la tienda Marshall's. No creo que ya este disponible, pero no hay por que preocuparse. Este look puede ser recreado de una manera un poco diferente. Puedes empesar por encontrar una falda maxi con estampados tribal (hazle click al link hacia arriba) y la puedes combinar con una blusa corta que combine con uno de los colores de la falda. Yo decidi usar esta falda con unas de mis favoritas sandalias altas, que por casualidad combinan perfectamente con este conjunto. Estas sandalias le dan mas dimension a esta falda larga. Inafortunadamente, estas sandalias ya no estan disponibles tampoco porque las compre el Verano pasado (perdonenme chicas!), pero les inclui el link de unas de color similar. Para completar este atuendo, le añadi accessorios en dorado para darle un poquito de glamor y elegancia a este look bohemio. Este conjunto esta perfecto para usar a una fiesta afuera o un festival de musica.

Que piensas de esta tendencia de combinacion de estampados o del estilo bohemio? Dejame tus comentarios debajo. Espero que este look te haya inspirado a experimentar con diferente estilos de modas, sea las faldas estilo maxi, la tendencia de estampado con estampado, o el estilo bohemio. No se olviden regresar al blog para mas inpiraciones de looks para el Verano. Hasta la proxima!


No comments:

Post a Comment