Pages

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Floral Fever

Dress: Forever 21 (similar)| Hat (similar) and Gold Bangles: Forever 21|
Shoes: Love Culture| Handbag: Jessica Simpson


"You give me fever..."

Oh how I love floral print! As we get closer to the end of Summer, I can't help but to take advantage of the warm weather and dress for the season. I won't be able to wear any light and airy, easy breezy, brightly colored, floral/tropical prints in a few weeks, so it's only right to wear a perfect-for-Summer outfit; in this case, floral print.

I love flowers, but I never thought to wear flowers all throughout my outfit, and especially pairing different types of floral print in one outfit. I am typically against overdoing it when it comes to prints, but this time I felt like doing something I don't normally do. This time, I felt I had a fever...a floral fever.

I styled a Summer outfit around this lovely floral print maxi dress that I purchased in the beginning of the Summer. I like the light fabric of this dress, which is great for the warm weather. I also like how the brightly colored flowers look against the white background of this dress. They almost appear to be floating in the air. I wanted to keep the outfit pretty neutral with the exception of the flowers seen throughout this outfit and the jewelry. I paired this dress with my tan wedges that have a floral print heel. The print on the heel reminds of the print on the dress, so when I put two and two together, they seemed like the perfect match. I wore a gold handbag made out of a straw-like material to give this look a more earthy feel. To top it off, I put on my straw bowler hat with flowers all around. I have to say I was surprisingly pleased with the outcome. I felt like a walking garden.

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you are enjoying these last days of Summer. Be sure to come back for some more Summer inspired looks. See you on the next style post!

En Espanol

"Tu me das fiebre..."

¡Oh, cómo me encanta el estampado floral! A medida que nos acercamos al final del verano, no puedo dejar de aprovechar el clima cálido y el vestido para la temporada. Pronto no me voy a poder poner ropa fresca y ligera, de colores brillantes, y de estampados florales / tropicales, así que tuve que ponerme un traje perfecto para el verano; en este caso, de estampado floral.

Me encantan las flores, pero nunca pensé en ponerme flores a lo largo de todo mi atuendo, y sobre todo la combinacion de diferentes tipos de estampado floral en un solo atuendo. Normalmente estoy contra la exageración de estampados, pero esta vez me apetecía hacer algo que normalmente no hago. Esta vez, sentí que tenía una fiebre ... una fiebre floral.

Yo compuse un atuendo veraniego en torno a este precioso vestido maxi estampado floral que compre en el comienzo del verano. Me gusta la tela ligera de este vestido, que es ideal para el clima cálido. También me gusta cómo las flores de colores brillantes se ven sobre el fondo blanco de este vestido. Casi parecen estar flotando en el aire. Quería mantener el atuendo bastante neutral con la excepción de las flores visto a lo largo de este traje y la joyería. Combine este vestido con mis zapatos color piel que tienen un tacón estampado floral. La impresión en el talón recuerda la impresión en el vestido, así que cuando puse dos y dos, me parecíeron como la pareja perfecta. Le anadi un bolso dorado hecho de un material similar a una pajilla para darle a este look un toque más terrenal. Por si fuera poco, me puse el sombrero de paja con flores por todas partes. Tengo que decir que estaba sorprendentemente satisfecha con el resultado. Me sentí como un jardín caminando.

Gracias por visitar mi blog! Espero que estén disfrutando estos últimos días de verano. Asegúrate de regresar para ver más looks veraniegos. Nos vemos en el próximo post estilo!

No comments:

Post a Comment