Pages

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Vintage Glam









Dress: SheInside| Shoes: H&M| Clutch: Target| Earrings & Ring: Forever21|
Headband: Burlington Coat Factory


Hello beautiful reader! I'm so glad to be back and feeling pretty in this little white vintage style dress, despite the freezing cold weather. I am so not a fan of the cold. I love the way the snow looks when it starts to fall, but I can't stand the cold. I have a tendency to go into hibernation mode during the Winter. It's just not my favorite time of the year. 

In this outfit post I am wearing this beautiful retro style dress that I recently purchased from an online store called SheInside. I have to say that the quality and details of this dress are pretty impressive. When I first saw the dress I was immediately drawn to its intricate details. The pastoral scenery painted on the bottom is a clever idea in my opinion. Who knew that horses could be riding in such style? Aside from the beautiful scenery, it also features a subtle damask pattern throughout the dress, as well as a gorgeous metal beading around the neckline. 


I wanted to keep this vintage look simple and sweet. I paired this dress with some bronze/brown suede booties and a distressed bronze colored shoulder bag that features a nice chain to hang around the shoulders. The metal headband adds an extra bit of detail, but not so much as to overwhelm the outfit. Heart shaped pearl earrings and a pearl ring topped off this very chic and classy look.

This was my first online clothes purchase. I am usually apprehensive about purchasing anything online for so many reasons. When it comes to clothes, I like to be able to touch the material and try the clothes on to see if I like it, but after reading and seeing YouTube videos of bloggers I follow who recommended this online store, I decided to give it a chance. I am so glad I did! SheInside has a lot unique pieces and they're also very affordable. I definitely recommend checking them out. 

My batteries are fully charged and I have a lot I want to share with you as we approach my favorite seasons of the year; Spring and Summer. I hope you guys enjoyed this outfit post. Be sure to stay tuned for more outfit posts and a lot more coming soon to the blog. 

XO,

Evelin

1 comment:

  1. I'm lovinggggggg this entire look! It looks so flawless and nicely put together. The booties add the perfect finishing touch to the cute girly dress! And you're looking godly my darling <3

    xox, Cheri
    www.cheristylez.com

    ReplyDelete