Pages

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Welcome Spring!

Yes! Spring is here and I am so excited for this change in season. For most people, the new year is a time when they begin to reflect on the things they would like to change in their lives, a time to set goals, and start putting their New Years resolutions into action. Well, this approach has never really worked for me. As weird as it may sound, the start of my new year is now. When Spring comes around I get the excitement that people get when the clock strikes twelve during New Years Eve. I think part of it is because a) I was born in the Spring and b) this beautiful season brings so many positive changes such as: nice weather, flowers blooming, birds chirping, trees coming back to life, and even people's attitudes are a little more on the positive side. Spring has been referred to as a season of rebirth, rejuvenation, renewal, resurrection and regrowth. With that said, Spring is my jump start to a new year, new opportunities, goals... it is when I become alive, it's my time to shine.





This Spring I will be bringing you some great outfit ideas showing off the beautiful colors of the season. Stay tuned, and stay beautiful inside and out.

XO,

Evelin

No comments:

Post a Comment