Pages

Monday, November 10, 2014

Florals in the Fall




The floral print is back! I thought it would be put away until the spring, but I can’t seem to get away from it. When I saw this perfect-for-Fall floral print top I just couldn't pass it up. The warm orange color of the blouse, its boxy shape, and tiny hints of interesting details such as the gold buttons on one shoulder, and the brown stripe that runs vertically down the back are some of the things that attracted me to this blouse. Another thing I love about it is that it has kind of a vintage look, which I always appreciate, and not to mention, the beautiful floral print. I paired up this lovely blouse with mustard yellow trousers, brown heels and gold accessories. These warm and neutral colors put together give this outfit a monochromatic and sophisticated look. This outfit is perfect to wear to the office on a beautiful Autumn day. Wouldn't you agree? 

I hope you enjoyed this post and that you too are inspired to add some Fall florals to your wardrobe. As always, thanks for stopping by my blog. See you on the next style post!

En Español

El estampado floral está de vuelta! Pensé que no regresaria hasta la primavera, pero no pude mantenerme lejos de él. Cuando vi esta blusa de estampado floral, perfecta-para-Otoño no pode dejarla pasar. El color naranja cálido de la blusa, su forma cuadrada, y pequeños toques de detalles interesantes, como los botones de oro en uno de sus hombros, y la raya marrón que corre verticalmente por la parte posterior, son algunas de las cosas que me atrajo a esta blusa. Otra cosa que me gusta es que tiene una especie de mirada antigua, algo que siempre aprecio, y no mencionar, el hermoso estampado floral. Combine esta hermosa blusa con pantalones amarillos mostaza, zapatos de tacón marrones y accesorios dorado. Estos colores cálidos y neutros juntos dan a este equipo una mirada monocromática y un look sofisticado. Este traje es perfecto para usarlo a la oficina en un hermoso día de otoño. ¿No estás de acuerdo?

Espero que hayan disfrutado esta entrada de blog y que usted también se haya inspirado a añadir estampados florales de otoño a su armario. Como siempre, gracias por pasar por mi blog. Nos vemos en el próximo post de estilo!



Top & Trousers: Forever 21 (similar)| Belt: Vintage| Owl Bracelet: Wet Seal| Gold Necklace: SheInside










1 comment:

  1. This outfit is stunning. I love the warm, fall colors. You look radiant. :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete