Pages

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Something Different



On a gloomy autumn day all I want is to feel warm and comfortable. I have to admit that I have never been a big fan of the midi dress or skirt paired with long boots look. I love to wear skirts and dresses, but the cold weather tends to keep me away from wearing anything that shows skin. I am someone who is always cold, even when it's not that cold. Bundling up during this time of year is a definite must for me. On some of these photos I am not wearing my jacket, but I promise you I was cold.

I decided to give this long boots and midi dress look a chance. I paired up this loose fitted denim midi dress with long brown boots. I recently purchased these boots and I just can't get enough of them. My favorite part: the gold plated heels, how comfortable they are!...oh and did I mention they are on sale? These photos don't do them justice because they're pretty covered up. I look forward  to styling them in different ways throughout the next few weeks of Fall and Winter. I added a few layers on top by wearing a brown cardigan and faux leather jacket. I have to say I felt pretty comfortable, yet fashionable. It's not so bad trying something new after all. It's okay to be different, as long as it feels good and it feels like you.

Dress: Forever 21 | Boots: Forever 21 | Cardigan: NY & Co. (similar) |
Jacket: Charlotte Russe (similar)

I hope you enjoyed this look and that you are inspired to try something different.
I want to wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving with your loved ones, thank you so much for stopping by my blog.

See you on the next style post!




No comments:

Post a Comment