Pages

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Autumn Hues




Good day everyone! I am feeling sunny on this lovely day, so I thought it would be appropriate to share an outfit post that is perfect to wear on those sunny and warm Autumn days. Here on the east coast, the weather tends to be all over the place. Usually by the middle of October we begin to feel the temperature drop, but this year we have been lucky to have a few warm days in between the cool ones. 

I styled an outfit inspired by the statement necklace that I am seen wearing in the photos. The colorful beading and sequins on this necklace are what caught my attention at first sight. This is no surprise though. When I see anything with intricate details I am immediately drawn to it, kind of like a magnet. After I placed it against this lovely yellow peplum top, I fell in love with the combination. I noticed that the necklace had some pink and blue beads on it, so I looked in my closet and found these harem pants in a peacock green color. When I combined these two beautiful Autumn hues; peacock green and mustard yellow, I thought they were a great match. Of course I had to add in a little bit of print and little bit more texture, so I wore my leopard print pumps, and a black quilted bag, which creates a nice contrast. This perfect-for-Fall look is great to wear to the office, a date night, or just a night out with friends. 

I hope you enjoyed this Fall look. Stay tuned for more Fall looks, and, I also have a Fall room decor post that I will be sharing soon on the blog. Thank you for stopping by and I'll see you on the next style post!


En Español

Buenos días a todos! Me siento soleada y llena de vida en este hermoso día, así que pensé que sería apropiado compartir un conjunto perfecto para usar en esos días de otoño soleados y cálidos. Aquí en la costa este, el clima tiende a subir y bajar drasticamente. Por lo general, a mediados de octubre comenzamos a sentir el descenso de la temperatura, pero este año hemos tenido la suerte de tener unos días cálidos entre los fríos.
Yo combine un traje inspirado por el collar que me ven usando en las fotos. El abalorios de colores y lentejuelas en este collar son lo que me llamó la atención a primera vista. Esto no es ninguna sorpresa. Cuando veo algo con detalles intrincados estoy inmediatamente atraída por ellos, asi como una especie de imán. Asi que cuando puse este collar en contra de esta preciosa blusa amarill estilo peplum, pensé: "amo a los dos juntos ..." Me di cuenta de que el collar tenía algunas perlas de color rosa y azul en él, así que busqué en mi armario y encontré estos pantalones estilo harén en un color verde pavo real. Cuando combiné estas dos tonalidades otoñales populares; verde pavo real y amarillo mostaza pensé que eran un gran partido. Por supuesto que tenía que añadir un poco mas detalle, así que me puse mis zapatos del estampado leopardo y un bolso negro para darle al look un contraste. Este look perfecto para el otoño se puede usar para la oficina, una noche de cita, o simplemente una noche de para salir con amigos.

Espero que hayan disfrutado este look de otoño. Estén atentos para más atuendos de otoño, y, también tengo una entrada de blog que quiero compartir con ustedes sobre decoracion de otoño para la habitación. Ese post lo veranal final de esta semana. Gracias por venir y nos veremos en el próximo post de estilo!


Outfit & Accesories: Forever 21| Shoes: Anne Michelle (similar here)



No comments:

Post a Comment