Pages

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Light & Simple


Hello Beauties! I hope you all had a wonderful Easter for those who celebrate it. I definitely enjoyed my time with my family. Today I am sharing with you what I wore on Easter day. I usually like to wear bright colors for Easter, but this year I decided to go with a neutral color and a touch of a pastel color. Pastel colors are trending this season and one of my favorite is this pretty pastel blue. I wanted to feel comfortable for the occasion, but still look pretty. I decided to wear this simple and loose cream dress. My favorite thing about this dress is the beautiful embroidered Aztec detail on the bottom ruffles. I paired it up with this gorgeous necklace, which also has an Aztec feel to it, a pair of dangling blue earrings and blue ankle strap heels. The weather was nice that day, but it still felt a little chilly, so I topped it off with my leopard print jacket. 






Dress: H&M (Old, similar here) | Leopard Print Jacket: H&M (Old, similar here) |
Accesories: Forever21 | Shoes: Call it Spring 

No comments:

Post a Comment