Pages

Thursday, March 7, 2013

The Funky Flamingo



Sheeee's Baaaack!!!

My dear readers, I apologize for the long break. Work has kept me busy and away from my true passions (i.e. designing and blogging). Well, sort of. I have been designing, just haven’t had time to share anything related to fashion, food, or interior design with you.  

I have been on hibernation mode for too long and now I’m ready to come out and fill you with inspiration. I have many great fashion/ interior design ideas, and delicious recipes that I’d like to share with you this coming season. I absolutely love Spring and Summer.  I enjoy the warm weather, the fresh air, the beautiful and colorful flowers, and the bright shining sun.  There are so many reasons to love these seasons. These little details definitely spark excitement and put us all in a cheery kind of mood.

We still have a few weeks before the Spring officially begins, but who said we can’t start the season early with none other than bright colored fashion?  I’m starting off with this fun and funky outfit. I call this look ‘The Funky Flamingo.’ To create this look, I wore black leggings, a black jersey blazer and black suede wedge booties. I added some pizazz to the look by adding a flamingo pink turtle neck, socks, and lipstick. The look is not complete without accessories, so I chose a gold and white pearl necklace, pearl ring, and my black glasses.

This outfit is fun, flirty, and bright. It’s perfect for a casual dinner with girlfriends or for that funky girl who’s out and about in the city; the girl who doesn't mind standing out from the crowd.


  



No comments:

Post a Comment